Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inspired Living: Miki Organics


I came across a fantastic little online shop today called Miki Organics (gotta love Twitter!) in Britain. I loved the vintage feel of her product shots, and of course the products themselves speak volumes. On trend or not, I can't get enough of natural textures, beachy, neutral shades - every time I see it I just can't stop staring - think cream, charcoal grey, natural wood tones... The name Miki comes from the Japanese translation of 'beautiful tree' - perfect.

"Set up in 2008 by Claire Watson, Miki sources stylish ethical and eco friendly interior design, accessories and gifts. If you are like us then being surrounded by good design and gorgeous clothes makes you happy. We want to be the change we want to see in the world. This means making sure that the people who make our products are also happy, and that from crop to final product the best environmental practices are used."




I think these mini tagines are my favourite! A perfect little salt cellar!
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails